Cable Tray Shield
Designed to protect power and equipment cables from the effects of elevated levels of radiant heat.
- Reduces heat flux by up to 80% (see typical Heat Flux Reduction chart below)
- Can be easily retrofitted and customised to suit any configuration
- Easily removable top cover for access and maintenance with optional grab handles if required
- Supplied complete with all insulation gaskets and fasteners
- Robust all stainless 316L construction
- Performance warranted
- Independently tested
- Indefinite lifespan under normal operating conditions
- Available in standard 3m lengths or purpose built per application.
Instrumentation Covers and Enclosures
Bespoke heat shielding can be supplied to protect instrumentation enclosures and other key equipment.
Radiant Temperature KW/m2
At front face of Heat Shield
At sides and top of cable tray