Locker Heat Shades are specifically designed to provide radiant heat and temperature shielding for lighting. The formed shades are light in weight and rigidly constructed from our standard primary heat shield materials.
The design allows 36% light transmission above the shade without any detriment to heat protection for the lighting.
- Designed to protect lighting from the effects of radiant heat and elevated temperature.
- Reduces heat flux by 80% (see typical heat flux reduction chart below).
- Robust design manufactured in 316L grade stainless steel.
- Performance warranted and independently tested.
- Indefinite lifespan under normal operating conditions.
Locker Heat Shades are made to order, the example shown illustrates the heat shade with standard type D32 ceiling mounting bracket.
Typical Heat Flux Reduction Chart
Radiant Temperature KW/m2
At front face of Heat Shade